Thursday, September 6, 2012

Park and School Tips in my book

      Since I have been metal detecting at parks and schools for over 40 years, I have learned a few tricks and tips to find, and dig up the older silver coins still left in the ground.

      You don't have to follow me, hiding behind trees and bushes to see how I do it, or put a GPS tracker on my car to show where I go........all you need to do is buy my book, "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools".

It is for sale on Amazon.com for $12.95.

The link to purchase my 1st book is.........

http://www.amazon.com/Find-Silver-Coinshooting-Parks-Schools/dp/0615638872/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1346988271&sr=1-1&keywords=find+more+silver+coinshooting


In the book are coin and jewelry items ID numbers for some of the Fishers, Whites and Garrett AT Pro metal detectors. A few tips on how to set your detector controls to get the maximum perforance and depth, what to look for on the ground to locate old paths and trees. Additional deep coin finding stratagies will help in locating those coins.

Loaded with pictures of just some of my silver coins and ring finds. Some of the detectorists who have bought my book already have located old silver that was in heavily hunted areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment