Monday, September 3, 2012

My Daily Drivers-- Cars I have owned

Here is a short video of photos of cars I haved owned. The 72 Nova, the 92 Grand Am, the 06 Malibu Maxx and the 67 Chevy II are actual pictures, the others are representation photos of the cars.

59 Ford was a 4 door baby blue and white The car I owned the shortest time--my 1st and last Ford owned
64 Chevelle malibu SS 2 door was white but I had it painted metalic blue.
69 Chevelle was the green like in the picture
72 Nova was Mohave Gold and I owned it for 20 years
77 Regal was Red with a white vinyl top
92 Grand Am got flooded by Tropical Storm Allison.. the insurance co. totaled it out
01 Cavalier Z25 beige finally was giving me too many problems traded it on the 06 Malibu Maxx
06 Malibu Maxx had 29,600 miles on it when I bought it in January 2012.

The 67 Chevy II I had as a 2nd car while the 72 Nova was being restored ( new paint, new interior, new chrome outside, new factory rims, new tires, rebuilt engine)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXhFYceCE8A

I also owned a 1973 Chevy Nova 4 door lime green during same time as the 67 Chevy II but sold it after about 1 year of driving it.


2 comments:

  1. The '64 SS was great. I had a '66. Wish I still had it. Thanks for the memories. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wish I still had a couple of them back.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete